Is that all?

Saturday 5 March 2011

Not the clutch cable? What could it be then?

After testing the clutch cable, dismntling the pedal assembly, it doesnt seem to be the clutch cable after testing it from underneth, it doesn't look amazing after all but it works?

I realise, time for an engine pull . . . BAD MOOD!!!

Time for a cuppa me thinks...


....



...

...

...


Much better, after stripping the engine to mke it more manouverble, I dropped it ith help from my enthusistic old man....!!!! (<- sarcasm for the simple people like Jaz - Trollop!)


What a sight....





















I think I will change the fuel filter as its off for a new one!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff.
    Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and fantastic car! Good luck - can't wait for more posts - followed!

    ReplyDelete