Is that all?

Thursday 17 December 2009

Today...






More fun and games on the Charlie front ...

Not time to do too much ...

However, one step forwards, two steps backwards...

I have included a picture of the rust holes ...











BUT, after a quick look around the car I noticed the same back light was out ...grrr!

after looking at the fuse board I noticed the same fuse was out ...

It could be that the first filament went and blew out the fuse ... but in my type of car the thicker filament is the brake light and the thinner one sidelights ...

Neither are broken ...

It is currently running on a 5amp fuse ...

I tried a 10 amp and it blew that instantly when lights turned on ...

Nothing else turns off when the fuse is removed...

I will now have to do a bit of research into what else runs on that loop ... :/

When maneuvering my car on my driveway I put pressure on the accelerator and it fully extended with no resistance and didn't return ... :@

GAH!

More work... let's hope this is a long winter :L

It is too dark to look and check the cold hasn't loosened the cable and it has slipped out of adjusters so i will check that in the morning...

... with a crushed morale ... it time to call it a day!




No comments:

Post a Comment